Salt Lake City, Utah – When 5MM AXIS came on the scene it revolutionized hunting arrows. The small shaft innovation offered better accuracy and mitigated friction to retain velocity and add penetration. Now for 2021, Easton has taken the concept to the next level with the introduction of the NEW 4MM AXIS Long Range.
The 4MM AXIS will offer bowhunters even more of what they want in a micro diameter arrow. AXIS Long Range promises more speed to the target, driving broadheads deeper upon impact. “It also adds penetration as the shaft passes through with less friction behind the broadhead channel” said Gary Cornum, Easton Director of Marketing. “Millions of successful hunts testify to the awesome effectiveness of a simple concept that equates to more downed big game—it’s like getting magnum ammunition for your bow.”
Made in Easton’s Utah factory, the AXIS Long Range is engineered with specialized carbon-fiber to increase arrow velocity. Easton 4mm nocks and front-of-center boosting 8-32 half-outs are included to help tighten arrow grouping. 4MM AXIS Long Range is available in four sizes, 250, 300, 340, and 400 in both standard straightness and in the ultra-precise ±.001 Match Grade.
- High-strength, lighter weight carbon adds velocity for longer range
- Includes 8-32-point half-outs
- Pre-installed 4mm nocks
- Four sizes: 250, 300, 340, & 400
- Available in standard straightness and in the ±.001” Match Grade
- Made in USA
MSRP: $10599 6-pack fletched (standard straightness)
For more information on Easton 4MM AXIS arrows, see your local archery pro shop or visit www.eastonarchery.com
- Elite Giveaway - August 15, 2022
- ALPS OutdoorZ Introduces the Elite Backcountry Pack System - August 15, 2022
- “Sporterizing” the Ubiquitous Mauser 98 - July 25, 2022