Just in time for spring showers, Vortex® is launching an all-new rain jacket built to shed the elements while keeping you comfortable. A perfect combination of breathability and wet-weather protection, this packable weather-beater is durable, quiet, and fully seam-sealed to keep moisture from getting in.
Like all Vortex® apparel, every part of the Cloud Shaker was handpicked to help you beat the elements while maximizing comfort. “It’s a great everyday jacket built to hold up in wet conditions, but it’s lightweight, and can pack into its own pocket, making it perfect for day trips and travel,” said Katrina Reese, Marketing Manager for Vortex® apparel.
But the fabric itself is where the team spent most of its time, working for a perfect balance between keeping rain out while not locking sweat and heat in. “Breathability is huge. In a lesser fabric, you can quickly feel the build of condensation inside the jacket with any level of exertion,” said Brandon Schroeder, Product Marketing Manager for Vortex® apparel. The result is a lightweight jacket with plenty of stretch that can still get you through a downpour.
Here’s how the Cloud Shaker keeps you going when the weather turns:
- Stretch fabric for greater mobility
- Self-stowing pocket for packability
- Zip hand pockets keep valuables secure
- Pit zips to dump excess body heat
- Adjustable hood for optimal comfort & airflow
- Hook and loop cuffs to help seal out the elements
- 2023 Shoot On Excellence Awards - December 8, 2023
- Unleash the Savings: Ultimate Guide to Black Friday Deals - November 21, 2023
- Wildlife Giveaway - November 15, 2023