Here’s the way to simplify your hunting bow’s sight picture
by the Shoot On staff
Tired of the multi-pin clutter? Looking for a pinpoint aiming system to take advantage of your bow’s long-range capabilities? A single-pin bow sight may be just what you’ve been waiting for.
The Archer’s Choice Range Rover Pro is a single-pin “slider” style sight designed to provide the kind of yardage-exact accuracy archers are increasingly demanding from their precision equipment. With an exceptionally smooth micro elevation adjustment knob, bright LED reticle that adjusts to any lighting condition, and two reticle versions (single or dual for extended range), the Range Rover Pro delivers a wide, clear, and uncluttered sight picture for precision shooting across any bow’s performance range.
Archer’s Choice Ranger Rover Pro Specifications
- PWR•DOT™ technology uses an LED illumination system inside the lens instead of a conventional pin
- ZERO–IN™ adjustment dial with over 80 pre–marked yardage tapes (included) for simple setup
- Black reference circle with lighted center dot for superior long-distance accuracy
- Adjustable green and red (TG6402GB / TG6420B only) LED with 11 brightness settings (3V–CR2032 battery included)
- Micro–adjustable windage – precision click design
- Toolless yardage and windage lock
- Sight housing accepts 1.87 in. scope lens (sold separately)
- Adjustable end–of–travel stop customizes maximum yardage setting
- Laser engraved reference markings for windage and elevation adjustments
- Adjustable for left and right–handed shooters
- Adjustable quiver mount included
- Lens cover included
- Updated bracket design for increased compatibility with more bow models
For more information, visit TRUGLO.com.
- Unleash the Savings: Ultimate Guide to Black Friday Deals - November 21, 2023
- Wildlife Giveaway - November 15, 2023
- CrossBreed® Expands Holster Offerings with the ROSE by SIG SAUER™ Model Reckoning Holster - November 2, 2023