TRUGLO, Inc. has announced a new dual-position choke tube designed specifically for dove hunting. The DOUBLE•THREAT™ lets hunters quickly change between two choke tube setting:
DECOY: optimized for close-range shooting with more open patterns
PASS: optimized for longer-range shooting with tighter patterns.
A simple “twist and click” operation changes patterns in seconds without any tools. The DOUBLE•THREAT will initially be available for several popular hunting shotgun models, including Remington®, Mossberg®, Winchester®, Benelli®, Beretta®, and more.
For most dove hunters, carrying multiple chokes into the field is a hassle. The DOUBLE•THREAT allows hunters to easily change from a long-range open field set-up to a fast-action evening pond set-up. “As a Texas company, we love dove hunting. This choke tube gives hunters more options in the field and adapts to changing conditions through the hunt.” Said Pliny Gale, Product Marketing Manager. “We’d rather spend our time bagging birds than changing choke tubes, or wishing we had another choke option on the gun instead of in the truck.”
The DOUBLE•THREAT is designed for common lead dove loads ranging from #6 to #8 shot. The “PASSING” and “DECOY” settings are simple and intuitive to use in the field compared to standard choke sizes and constriction measurements.
- Quickly adjust for long-range passing shots or close-range decoy shots
- Simple “Twist and Click” design
- Easy adjustment without removing the choke
- Carry only one choke in the field
- CNC-machined construction
- For use with dove and field loads (#6 to #8)
- Includes installation tool (spanner wrench)
- MSRP $52.99 for all models. (TG1000D, TG1002D, TG1003D, TG1005D, TG1006D)
- Model Compatibility Chart
The DOUBLE•THREAT Dove Choke Tube is available now from shooting sports retailers and online at www.truglo.com.
- VORTEX® 34MM PRO RIFLESCOPE RINGS, NOW IN 1.45″ - May 24, 2023
- Smith & Wesson® Releases New Performance Center® M&P®10mm M2.0TM - May 17, 2023
- Liemke Introduces German-Made Luchs-1 and Luchs-2 Thermal Optics - May 16, 2023