Stoeger Industries, manufacturer of performance-grade shotguns, personal defense handguns, and air guns, updates its popular M3500 and P3500 shotgun series for 2023. Whether a shooter wants to smash clays or slay fowl and upland game, the M3500 and P3500 series stand ready.
Renowned for their smooth operation, durability, and reliability, Stoeger shotguns are a favorite of those looking for a “priced right” shooter that will put meat in the freezer and provide a lifetime of memories.
For 2023, the M3500 line gets an improved design. Of course, those who put their trust in the Stoeger name can still bank on a tough shotgun that will perform no matter the weather conditions or environment, but now that shotgun has been slimmed down for improved handling. This leads to consistent shouldering and enhances downrange accuracy. The grip is also thinner and the view from the receiver to the rib is lower.
Still, Stoeger didn’t pump the brakes. Engineers worked to add more purposeful features to benefit clay busters and bird hunters alike. An oversized bolt handle boosts functionality when the hunter’s hands are cloaked in heavy gloves. The safety is bigger, the forend is redesigned, and the magazine cap is easier to grip and remove. A beveled loading port makes reloading quick and efficient, and a new recoil pad prevents shoulder abuse even when firing heavy loads. The cheek piece, which is available on all models besides the satin walnut, adds comfort but is also removable to ensure fit-and-feel customization.
Pump-action fans will appreciate the P3500’s checkered synthetic stock with an integrated swivel stud to ensure easy sling attachment, and like the M3500 series, the grip has been slimmed. Twin barrel steel bars promise repeatable, no-stick pump action, and the rotating bolt head ensures a positive steel-to-steel lockup that ups strength and overall durability.
For 2023, the P3500 is available in two barrel-length models—26 in. and 28 in.—and both are cloaked in Realtree’s Max-7 camo. Capable of cycling 2 3/4-, 3-, and 3 1/2-in. shotshells with ease, this economical pump-action promises years and years of no-fail performance.
Whether you’re a clay shooter, migration chaser, or a lover of upland pursuits, Stoeger went the extra mile to create a shotgun to fit every need, and this economical shotgun line demands attention—from the M3500 Waterfowl Special to the M3500 Snow Goose to P3500 models cloaked in new camo patterns.
The new-for-2023 M3500 & P3500 series includes:
- Model 3500 – 12-Gauge, 3-1/2″ – Black synthetic (#36024, 28-in. barrel), (#36009, 26- in. barrel) MSRP: $669
- Model 3500 – 12-Gauge, 3-1/2″ – Realtree Max-7 (#36054, 28-in. barrel), (#36035, 26- in. barrel) MSRP: $769
- Model 3500 – 12-Gauge, 3-1/2″ – Realtree Max-7, Cerakote Burnt Bronze (#36049) MSRP: $799
- Model 3500 – 12-Gauge, 3-1/2″ – Mossy Oak Bottomland (#36005) MSRP: $769
- Model 3500 – 12-Gauge, 3-1/2″ – Satin walnut (#36025) MSRP: $769
- Model 3500 – 12-Gauge, 3-1/2″ – Snow Goose Distressed White Cerakote (#36014FS) MSRP: $929
- Model 3500 – 12-Gauge, 3-1/2″ – Waterfowl Special, Realtree Max-7, Cerakote Flat Dark Earth (#36000) MSRP: $849
- Model P3500 – 12-Gauge, 3-1/2” – Realtree Max-7 (#36059, 28-in. barrel), (#36058, 26
- barrel) MSRP: $439
To learn more about Stoeger’s new-and-improved M3500 and P35000 shotguns or to see the full line of Stoeger personal defense handguns, shotguns, and air guns, visit StoegerIndustries.com.
- Burris Announces the Revolutionary Veracity PH Hunting Rifle Scope - January 25, 2023
- Rock River Arms Introduces the Ascendant Series AR Rifles - January 25, 2023
- Walker’s Raises the Bar with the New Disrupter Earbuds - January 25, 2023