EDC Giveaway Prize List
Enter the EDC Giveaway now to win the great prizes listed below!
GLOCK 17 Gen5
Timney Alpha Competition Series Trigger
The new Alpha Competition Series of triggers is Timney’s latest overnight success – 75 years in the making.
Next in the Alpha Series line-up is a replacement trigger for the Glock Gen 5 pistols.
With a factory pull weight of 3 pounds, the Timney Alpha Competition trigger answers the long call for a trigger that has the same feel and performance that matches the reliability of the Glock system by providing an improved trigger design that does not sacrifice any part of the Glock reliability.
Keeping up with Timney’s honored commitment to listening to their customers, the trigger can be installed easily with no gunsmith needed.
TIMNEY ALPHA COMPETITION SERIES FOR GLOCK GEN 5 SPECS:
- Three-pound pull weight
- Crisp trigger break
- Teflon nickel (NP3) – trigger bar and sear (this process virtually eliminates friction, allowing for an extremely smooth feel)
- Straight aluminum trigger with safety blade (anodized)
- Uses all stock Glock parts and springs
- COMPATIBLE WITH STOCK GLOCK PISTOLS.
During an independent test, the Alpha Competition trigger fired 10,000 rounds with no oiling, no cleaning, and performed flawlessly with ZERO malfunctions.
XS Sights DXT2 Big Dot Orange
- Big Dot – Remains visible under stress when focus is drawn downrange. Outside diameter 0.188″
- Orange Front Sight – High-contrast color designed for maximum visibility in bright to low light
- Glow Dot – Convex photoluminescent dot absorbs ambient light and glows in low light levels
- Tritium Powered Front & Rear Sight – Beta Emitting lamps glow in low light to aid in sight alignment
- V-Notch Rear – Low-profile V provides greater visibility of objects downrange of front sight
- Dot-the-“i” Sight Picture – Straight line sight picture with differentiated front and rear sight prevents shooters from confusing the front and rear sight
- Rear Sight White Outline – Aids in rear sight identification for proper sight alignment
- Rear Sight Ledge – Aids in one-handed slide manipulations
- CNC Machined from steel bar stock
- 10 Year Warranty – No Questions Asked night sight warranty
- Fits in common holsters
Item Number GL-0009S-5N Fits: Glock 17,19,22-24,26,27,31-36,38,45 Pistols
Fits Glock Gen 1 through Gen 5 models.
NovX Engagement Extreme 9mm Ammo
Law enforcement, tactical professionals, and those seeking the highest level of performance for self-defense will find the patent-pending combination of the NovX stainless steel case and poly/copper matrix projective delivers more power, more velocity, greater accuracy, less recoil, and more devastating terminal performance than ever thought possible.
- Fluted poly/copper projectile creates massive wound channels
- Stainless steel casing provides strength, power, alignment, and less weight
- Flies fast, flat, accurate, and with less recoil for smoother target reacquisition
- Ballistically matched with Cross Trainer / Competition
- Increased efficiency and cycle rate
- Reduced bore fouling and corrosion
- Lead-free for compliance at ranges.
Ballistic Gel Testing: 16 ¾” penetration. 3 3/4” diameter cavitation. 100% weight retention.
Ballistic Gel Through Aluminum (Aluminum 10” in front of gel): 13 ¾” penetration. 3” diameter cavitation. 91% weight retention. Fragments inflicted secondary wound channels.
Ballistic Gel Through Car Windshield (Car windshield 10” in front of gel): 12 ¼” penetration. 1 ¾” diameter cavitation. 70.5% weight retention. Fragments inflicted secondary wound channels. Note: While shooting windshield, it is possible to shoot through the same hole, or a weakened area of glass, and the projectile does not fragment.
CrossBreed Reckoning Holster
The Reckoning Holster features multiple points of retention adjustment including the ability to tighten the screws mounting the Kydex Pocket to the leather backer, and a retention device installed directly under the trigger guard. The Reckoning Holster can be worn inside of the waistband on the strong side, appendix, or cross draw positions. This can also be easily converted to an outside of the waistband holster with simple hardware.
The Reckoning Holster incorporates a top grain leather backer, in all the familiar CrossBreed leather options. These include black cowhide, premium horsehide, or Founder’s Series 100% vegetable tanned leather. This cutting-edge holster not only provides the comfort you come to expect from CrossBreed, but also fine-tuned adjustment potential, and customizations in the future like adding an attachable mag carrier.
CrossBreed Holsters currently makes the new “Reckoning Holster” for the most popular, best-selling firearms in the industry, such as the Sig Sauer P365 and Smith & Wesson M&P Shield and is continually adding firearm options.
- Benelli’s Realtree Max-7 Super Black Eagle 3 is Ready for this Season! - September 22, 2023
- Real Avid Redefines Gun Cleaning, Assembly, and Gun DIY Tools –A Must-Have for any Dedicated Firearm Owner! - September 21, 2023
- New R3D 2.0 and Minimalist Tritium Night Sights for SIG SAUER,Springfield Armory, and FN Pistols - September 14, 2023