Ultimate Big Bore Hunting Giveaway
Enter to Win a New Taurus Raging Hunter 460!
Ultimate Big Bore Hunting Giveaway
The evolution of our innovative big bore revolver series continues with the introduction of the all-new Taurus Raging Hunter™ 460. Chambered in 460 S&W Magnum, this exceptionally mighty five-shot revolver is the definitive choice for longer-range and dangerous game hunting.
You could win the all-new Taurus Raging Hunter™ 460 with 8.375” barrel along with a 4x28mm Leupold® FX-II Handgun Scope with Twilight Management System, a custom Taurus Raging Hunter™ Deluxe Carrying Case and a box of rough and rugged Hornady Handgun Hunter® ammunition.
Don’t miss out on your chance to HUNT BIGGER with the Taurus Raging Hunter™ 460 Ultimate Big Bore Hunting Giveaway.
Ultimate Big Bore Hunting Giveaway Prize Specs:
Taurus Raging Hunter™ 460
Winner of the 2019 American Hunter Handgun of the Year Golden Bullseye Award, the Taurus Raging Hunter is a next-generation, big-bore revolver that’s first in innovation-and built to last. A fun and effective alternative for short- to medium-range hunting scenarios, this five-shot revolver is chambered in 460 S&W Magnum and is available in Matte Black or Two Tone finish. Its revolutionary angular barrel design cuts down on overall weight, while its factory tuned porting and gas expansion chamber reduces muzzle lift for quicker target acquisition. Cushioned insert grips ensure a comfortable, controllable shooting experience.
Item Number: 2-460085RH
Capacity: 5 Rounds
Action Type: Double Action / Single Action
Firing System: Hammer
Front Sight: Fixed
Rear Sight: Adjustable
Grip: Rubber with Cushioned Insert
Cylinders Included: 1
Frame Size: Large
Barrel Length: 8.37 in.
Overall Length: 15.00 in.
Overall Height: 6.50 in.
Overall Width: 1.8 in.
Weight: 57 oz
Dual Lockup Cylinder
Frame Material: Stainless Steel
Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
Cylinder Material: Steel Alloy
Frame Finish: Matte Stainless
Barrel Finish: Carbon Steel
Cylinder Finish: Matte Black Oxide
Leupold FX-II Handgun / Scout Rifle Scope 4x28mm
- With Leupold Handgun scopes, you not only eliminate the need to focus on the front sight, you totally eliminate the inaccuracy of a handgun’s short sight radius. All that’s left is you, the crosshairs, and the game. These scopes can take a beating, too. They’re tested to the same harsh standards as all other Leupold scopes.
- Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, Leupold makes adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Rear focal plane reticles remain fine and minimally cover the target at high power. Subtensions change with zoom, allowing tuning of ballistic reticles.
- See more in less light with Twilight Light Management System
- Adds up to 10 extra minutes of shooting light
- Eliminates 80% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
- Premium lens clarity
- Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it’s ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- Windage and elevation dials in ½-MOA field-click adjustments.
Hornady Handgun Hunter Ammunition 460 S&W Magnum 200 Grain MonoFlex Lead-Free Box of 20
Hornady Handgun Hunter ammunition is built around a bullet as rough and rugged as the conditions and game demand. The MonoFlex handgun projectile is manufactured with a tough copper alloy that achieves deep penetration and 95% weight retention. Bullet expansion across a range of velocities is aided with a proprietary elastomer material added to the bullet’s open cavity. Upon impact, the elastomer compresses, then pushes out and causes the bullet to expand faster than a standard hollow point design. Combined with premium cases, primers and propellants, Handgun Hunter ammunition benefits from years of producing hard-hitting GMX and MonoFlex rifle bullets to introduce a handgun version that lives up to the Hornady reputation. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
460 S&W Magnum
Jacketed Hollow Point
|Bullet Brand And Model||
|Country of Origin||
United States of America
Taurus Deluxe Carry Case BLK
Item Number :050-0001-00
Includes speed loader pouches, ammo holders and straps with Velcro backing to accommodate your firearm and needs.
Designed for Raging Hunter but can be adapted to fit all Raging Series revolvers and Large/Medium Frame revolvers.
INTERNAL DIMENSIONS ARE 15″X 8.5″
- VORTEX® 34MM PRO RIFLESCOPE RINGS, NOW IN 1.45″ - May 24, 2023
- Smith & Wesson® Releases New Performance Center® M&P®10mm M2.0TM - May 17, 2023
- Liemke Introduces German-Made Luchs-1 and Luchs-2 Thermal Optics - May 16, 2023