Whitetail Prep Giveaway Prize Details
Hoyt Ventum 30 Wilderness
- For 2021 Hoyt Archery has updated its shooting platform with an all-new cam system powering the Flagship Ventum 30
- One base cam, the HBX cam will now accommodate draw lengths from 25″ to 30″ with the use of two adjustable mods
- This new binary cam is more efficient than any previous Hoyt cam having maintained or improved performance and let-off in every draw length position
- Adjustable let-off options of either 80% or 85% are all on mod for easy customization
- New limb pocket and pocket spacer ensures the best shooting experience at all draw weights when adjusting tiller from the limbs peak setting
- Wider Ventum shelf design accommodates wide rest launchers for a wider variety of arrow rest configurations
- The flat front of the grip allows for a switch or accessory instalation
- New 2nd front 5/16 x 24 front stabilizer mount is 3″ lower and 5″ forward of traditional AMO style mount, this lowers the center of balance and reduces rotation on the shot
- Features SL sidebar mounting position for back bars
- New In-line Pic rail sight mount allows for bow sights to mounted directly on the back of the riser, this allows for quivers to be mounted tighter to the bow for better clearance and can reduce up to 4 oz of weight above the archer’s hand
- Axle-to-axle: 30”
- Speed: 342 FPS
- Brace height: 6 1/8”
- Draw length: 28.5” – 30” #3 Mod
- Draw length 25” – 28” #2 Mod
- Peak Draw Ranges: #40, #50, #60, #65, #70 & #80
- Weight: 4.6 LBS.
SEVR 2.0 Titanium Broadheads
The Titanium 2.0 is a premium, rear-deploy broadhead designed to produce a maximum-size wound channel for hunters desiring the largest possible entry and exit wounds. Assembled with a machined one-piece TITANIUM ferrule and precision-ground tip.
Lock-and-Pivot™ Blades – SEVR’s patented Lock-and-Pivot™ non-barbed blades are fully contained in the ferrule and lock open on impact. Blades pivot as needed to keep arrows driving straight through game even on steep quartering shots and bone impacts. This increases penetration versus regular rear-deploy non-pivoting broadheads.
Practice Lock™ Practice Mode – Patented feature keeps blades locked and contained in the ferrule. Allows practicing with actual broadheads to verify true point-of-impact without dulling blades.
Stretch Cut™ – SEVR heads stretch the hide while cutting producing a larger-than-blade wound diameter for heavier blood trails and more reliable recoveries.
Titanium Ferrule – Titanium provides a high strength-to weight ratio and is lightweight, durable and strong.
Max Cut Stainless Steel Blades – 2.0” cutting diameter. 420 Grade .032” thickness stainless-steel blades
Field Point Accurate – Blades are fully contained in the ferrule for aerodynamic flight and true field-point accuracy.
Crossbow Rated – Forward-pivot geometry prevents blade pre-deployment even under violent acceleration.
Custom Quantities – Sold individually in any quantity desired.
Available in 100 and 125 grains in standard 8-32 threads. Deep Six thread available in 100 grains.
Easton 5mm Axis Arrows
The hands-down proven small diameter all carbon arrows. Faster, Deeper, Deadlier.
Millions of successful hunts testify to the awesome effectiveness of a simple concept that equates to more downed big game. TheAXIS micro profile focuses the kinetic energy into an ultra-small frontal area for less friction and thus greater penetration. AXIS penetrates deeper as the shaft passes through animals with less friction behind the broadhead channel. The small diameter also means that AXIS arrows fly much better in crosswinds than regular carbon arrows. That means broadheads will find the aim-point more often in the field. AXISis widely distributed across the nation and is found in virtually every pro shop.
Micro diameter focuses energy into a small frontal area for less friction and greater penetration.
Smaller side profile helps keep the arrow on target in crosswinds.
Offers 24% more Kinetic Energy Density than standard diameter carbon arrows for more big game stopping penetration
Seven sizes from 700 through 260
Straightness ±.003-weight and spine matched for top level accuracy.
• Pre-installed X Nock
• X HIT 8-32 inserts
• Straightness: ± .003”
• High-strength carbon-composite fibers
Brass X HIT® 8-32 Break-Off Insert & Deep Six thread RPS sold separately
Muddy Manifest Wireless Camera
All Muddy Manifest wireless cameras can now be updated with new firmware. This new update delivers a significant enhancement to image quality beyond the industry-leading photo quality that has already set the Muddy camera line apart in the crowded trail cam marketplace. Thanks to its Cellular Network Certified system and advanced wireless technology, all cameras can be easily updated with the new firmware remotely through the user’s mobile device…anywhere, anytime.
The Muddy Manifest offers everything serious hunters demand in a wireless camera system. A QR code allows easy and quick activation and setup of the wireless system and data plan selection. Once set up and in the field, all camera functions, firmware updates, and cellular plan management functions can be performed remotely through the new Stealth Cam COMMAND App available from Google Play or iOS App Store.
With a wide range of available data plans through Verizon and AT&T cellular networks, the Muddy Manifest offers hunters numerous choices to fit any budget. Plans start as low as $5 per month, and consumers can select between monthly or annual plans.
Key features of the Muddy Manifest wireless system include:
- All new Stealth Cam Command App & Web Interface
- QR code quick scan
- Data plans start as low as $5/Mo.
- No contracts – Month to month
- One free year of cloud storage (access images anywhere from any device)
- 16MP Image Capture
- <0.8 Trigger Speed
- 80ft Flash Detection Range
- Burst Mode
Model: MUD-ATW (AT&T) or MUD-VRZ (Verizon)
For more information on this and other great Muddy products, please visit GoMuddy.com.
Stealth Cam Fusion Camera
- VORTEX® 34MM PRO RIFLESCOPE RINGS, NOW IN 1.45″ - May 24, 2023
- Smith & Wesson® Releases New Performance Center® M&P®10mm M2.0TM - May 17, 2023
- Liemke Introduces German-Made Luchs-1 and Luchs-2 Thermal Optics - May 16, 2023