5MM FMJ™ ARROWS AVAILABLE IN LEGEND™ SERIES FOR A LIMITED TIME
Indianapolis, Indiana January 7, 2020—Easton will unveil several new products at the upcoming ATA trade show, including the 2020 limited edition FMJ arrow. The 5MM Full Metal Jacket will offer the nostalgia of a classic hunting engraving on the industry’s flagship arrow shaft. “Easton’s Utah factory will produce the 5MM FMJ Legend Engraving Series in no more that 50 work order production runs,” said Gary Cornum, Easton Marketing Director.
The arrow features a classic whitetail engraved-look metallic labelling, gold/black hard anodized diamond plate, and bone-color X Nock. The limited edition FMJ shafts will use Easton’s Full Metal Jacket process—a precise aluminum jacket over a high-strength micro carbon core—that offers enhanced penetration and accuracy over standard carbon arrows.
The limited 5MM Legend is available in three spine sizes: 400, 340 and 300.
- Pre-installed 5MM (X) nocks
- 5MM RPS 8-32 HIT inserts included
- Micro-diameter carbon core with a 7075 metal jacket
- $124.99 MSRP per half-dozen fletched
Made in USA
- Smith & Wesson® Releases New Performance Center® M&P®9 Metal M2.0® Spec Series - November 29, 2023
- XS R3D 2.0 Night Sights Now Available for HK Pistols - November 15, 2023
- InfiRay Outdoor Offers Special Promotion on RICO GL35 and BOLT TL35V2 Thermal Weapon Sights - October 30, 2023